Waterways are "shared space". Everyone deserves to have a great day by the water.
No one - on shore, in the water or in another boat - should ever feel unsafe.
- Canadian law makes you liable for any and all damage caused by your wake- mind your wake!
- Check out this video on wake safety and courtesy
- Keep lots of space from shore, other boats and swim areas
- Enjoy wake surfing, wake boarding and "PWC tricks" away from shore out in open water
- Reduce the volume so that you share your music with only those on board - sound actually amplifies over water
- Do you have "Captain's Choice" to bypass your muffler? If so, don't "flick the switch". It's illegal in Muskoka
- See someone in distress? Stop. Help out. It's the law.
- Take this 19 minute E-Learning course on Boating Safety, Courtesy and the Law
Enjoy your day on the lake! Make sure everyone does.