Muskoka Community Health Hub
Port Carling Health Hub Nurse Practitioner
is available and accepting patients!
Call Linda Kowitz, MN, NP-PHC today to book an appointment at the temporary Hub location
Primary care for residents of Port Carling and surrounding area will be provided temporarily at the Wahta Health Hub site
until construction of the permanent port Carling Hub Site is completed in the spring of 2016.
Hours of Operation Location
Mon 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. 2350 Muskoka Rd. 38
Tues 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. In the community of Wahta
Wed 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Telephone: 705-394-8353
Thu 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Fri 9:00 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. on Wednesdays
Closed on Statutory Holidays
Seasonal visitors are welcome!
WHAT SERVICES CAN TOWNSHIP OF MUSKOKA LAKES
RESIDENTS 7 VISITORS ACCESS AT THE HEALTH HUB?
- Diagnose and treat illness and injury
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests
- Make direct referrals to specialists
- Identify health risks and order preventative screening
such as mammograms
- Prescribe and renew medications, except controlled substances
- Perform routine health exams; annual health, well baby
- Suture minor cuts and lacerations
- Administer vaccinations and immunizations
- Manage and monitor chronic diseases