The Port Carling large locks will be open for vessel passage beginning Saturday, May 23, 2020.
District of Muskoka staff have worked to quickly modify Locks operations to ensure passage can safely continue this summer.
To protect the health and safety of our staff and the community, boaters can expect the following:
- small lock remains closed until further notice
- large lock remains available during operating hours only
- cashless payments only – credit/debit (tap) available
- boaters are asked to stay inside their vessel at all times – physical distancing enforced
- Lock Street, James Bartleman Park and public washroom facilities remain closed until further notice
Port Carling Locks - Summer Operating Hours (until further notice):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm