Water quality is important to almost everyone. If you feel that water quality is an important issue to you, and you haven't yet shown your support for the programme, there are several ways in which you can do this.
- Keep up to date with the most current information about the programme, including results, by bookmarking our website
- Send an email to the MLA office at email@example.com to let us know that water quality is an important issue to you
- Watch for updates in the local media, the ShoreLines newsletter and MLA yearbook
- Contact the coordinator of the programme at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions or make any suggestions you may have
- Contact the MLA office at 705.765.5723 to find out how to make a tax-deductible donation to the programme
- Volunteer to help with any number of tasks that are part of the programme by contacting us in any of the ways mentioned above